Counseling can help anyone at nearly any time in their life. But at Spring Garden Counseling Inc., we specifically help people struggling with certain disorders. Some of these disorders include:
- Anxiety—If feelings of panic, fear, or anxiousness feel like they are taking over your life, it may be time to get help. Anxiety is one of the most common disorders we treat, and if you struggle with anxiety, we can help you overcome this mental health issue and feel free again.
- Depression—Lasting feelings of sadness can interfere with your life and cause other issues. If you are depressed, talking to someone can make a big difference.
- PTSD—If you experienced or witnessed a traumatic event, whether a long time ago or recently, you may struggle to process this situation and experience triggers that result in intense emotional and physical reactions. We can help you work through these triggers and ultimately reduce the effect PTSD has on your daily life.
- Personality disorders—If you have a rigid or unhealthy pattern of thinking and functioning, you may have a personality disorder. We can help you work through this disorder, so you can improve the way you relate to situations and people.
- Trauma disorder—After a traumatic event, you may have a hard time recovering. We can help you work through the trauma and ultimately process it in an effective way.